feature requests

Bettie Page Private Collection Set 1 - Missing Manufacturers/Sets/Cards (NonSport Trading Card Forums)

• Bettie Page Private Collection Set 1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 10, 2015 7:30:44 pm
  • I have an uncut sheet of the X-ray set that needs to be added.
    I'll email the scans.
  • Posted: April 11, 2015 4:31:43 pm
  • I just saw that the promo checklist is actually listed under the x-ray subset, maybe it should be moved to the promos section?

Last edited April 11, 2015 4:33:51 pm
  • Posted: April 12, 2015 4:47:00 pm
  • I added the 4-card uncut and renamed the foils. The promo checklist looks like it came with the X-Ray set. Do you have that set? Or do you have the card without the set and maybe it was available in both places? Or it could possibly be that maybe there are two flavors?
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
  • Posted: April 13, 2015 11:35:00 am
  • That makes sense.
    Thanks for the other changes!
  • Posted: April 20, 2015 11:25:56 am
  • I was looking at the promos. There are 2 each of BP3 & BP4. I'd list them like this:

BP3-PHILLY Geri Centonze (Philly Non-Sport Card Show; limited to 500; Alex Buechel listed first in artist list)
    BP3-PHILLY Geri Centonze (Philly Non-Sport Card Show; limited to 500; Adam Schickling listed first in artist list)
    BP4-NYCC Tim Shay (New York Comic Con; limited to 500; Arie Monroe listed first in artist list)
    BP4-NYCC Tim Shay (New York Comic Con; limited to 500; Brian Smith listed first in artist list)
  • Posted: April 24, 2015 9:10:00 pm
  • Either I did this and didn't tell you, or I am not seeing what I am missing... Do I need to remove one of each and rename accordingly?
  • Posted: April 27, 2015 10:17:39 am
  • Right now each card is listed 3 times
  • Posted: April 27, 2015 9:32:00 pm
  • Updated, thanks!
10 posts • Page all of 1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Inkworks Spawn the Toy Files Base Card 66 Manga Samurai Spawn
  • Cryptozoic Batman: The Legend Parallel Foil Card 3 Robin
  • Fleer/Skybox X-Men: Fleer Ultra Wolverine HoloFlash Card 1/9 Phoenix
  • Inkworks Serenity Base Card 25 Companions in Training