feature requests

missing sets? - Missing Manufacturers/Sets/Cards (NonSport Trading Card Forums)

• missing sets?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 23, 2016 10:43:19 am
  • I hope this is the correct process... here is a list of sets that I was unable to find in the database.
    101 Dalmations Skybox 1996
    Casper Fleer Ultra 1995
    Coca-Cola Series 2 Collect A Card 1994
    Coca-Cola Series 3 Collect A Card 1994
    Coca-Cola Series 4 Collect A Card 1995
    Coca-Cola Premiums Collect A Card 1995
    Dinotopia Collect A Card 1990
    Free Willy Skybox 1995
    Hersheys Dart 1995
    Hunchback of Notre Dame Skybox 1996
    Looney Tune All Stars Upper Deck 1990
    Looney Tunes Olympicards Upper Deck 1996
    Pepsi Dart 1995
    Street Sharks Edge Entertainment 1995
    Toy Story Skybox 1995

• Posted: February 24, 2016 9:29:03 am
  • wow...you have been really busy! thank you for posting these.. you are amazing! I started listing my cards this morning and found a discrepancy in Coca-Cola Series 2. You have the bonus cards listed as CM-1, but the card number is actually CM-2. Thought you would like to know... have a great day!
  • Posted: February 24, 2016 2:57:06 pm
  • I am still working on them...should have them done by this weekend.

I will look into the discrepancy you pointed out.
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
  • Posted: February 28, 2016 9:15:01 am
  • These have all been added.

I think the CM-2 you are talking about is actually a promo (and is listed in the promo section).
  • Posted: February 28, 2016 2:41:27 pm
  • thank you so much for adding these! There are some differences I thought I would share with you.. You have 103 cards in the title of the Hunchback of Notre Dame base set, but if you look at the list of cards, you will see that it is actually 101. Also, there are 35 different Jester Challenger cards... each character has several of them. I have the whole set. The Looney Tunes Comic Ball Allstars 1990 you show as 9 promo cards. There are 297 cards to the base set. Each card is numbered on both sides... one odd and one even number... so the last card is numbered 594 on the backside. There are 9 unnumbered holograms. The Pepsi-Cola Dart 1995 came in tins... not boxes. Coca-Cola sold their own album for their cards titled "Coca-Cola Collectors Cards" that came with an "album card". I am not certain if that card is considered as part of a single series or part of the whole collection since the binder is meant to house all of the series.
    In the Cocoa-Cola Series 2, the card I was speaking about is "The Christy Mathewson" card you have listed as CM1, but it is actually CM2. It is a special insert card.
    The Shark Bites subset in Street Sharks has 10 cards to it... 9 are the character cards and 10 (unnumbered) is the checklist for this subset.
    If at any time you would like me to scan and send you copies of these cards I would be more than happy to send them... just let me know.
    I have a question about error cards. For the original Toy Story, I have 2 cards that were double struck as well as other mistakes in the printing/story line. Does this constitute an error card?
    Thank you very much for all that you do. This is the first time in 20+ years that I have looked at these cards. They have been away in binders on shelves for all of those years. To be honest, if I hadn't come across your site while browsing, they would still be sitting on the shelf!

Last edited February 28, 2016 2:57:11 pm
  • Posted: February 28, 2016 7:20:52 pm
  • I will address these this week. The Allstars is actually just a promo set. Search for Comic Ball and you will find the main set.

I might need you to scan the Jester cards.

I did an ebay search for the Christy card and saw several with Series 2 CM-1 on it. I guess scan what you have so I can research more.

If you have two of the same card but they differ then it is likely an error card or printing mistake.
  • Posted: February 28, 2016 7:29:30 pm
  • I figured out the Christy Mathewson mystery. The CM2 is a special insert card and the CM1 is not.
    I'd be happy to scan and send the Jester cards... just let me know. Thank you for letting me know about the Comic Ball listing.
    Thank you again for all of your help. It's been so long since I've messed around with the cards that it's like learning all over again... have a great week!
  • Posted: February 28, 2016 7:33:57 pm
  • No problem. You can email the scans to my username (no space) at this domain.
8 posts • Page all of 1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Comic Images Top Cow Showcase: The Painted Cow Base Card 10 Sara Pezzini
  • Rittenhouse Archives Marvel Universe Sketch Card  Randy Monces
  • Rittenhouse Archives Marvel Heroes and Villains Base Card 13 Deadpool vs. Skrull
  • Upper Deck Deathmate Base Card 9 Phoenix, Arizona