feature requests

Can cards be in multiple binders - General Questions (NonSport Trading Card Forums)

• Can cards be in multiple binders

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 14, 2015 3:47:43 pm
  • Beside collecting sets of Cards, I also collect Promo Cards. Was wondering if there was a way to have the Promo Cards I have for these sets also listed in a Binder I create just for Promo Cards.

For some sets, all I collect it Promo Cards, so was going to create a Promo Card Binder just for Promo Cards.
  • Posted: March 14, 2015 8:27:12 pm
  • A card can only be in one binder. That doesn't mean that you cannot put the promos in a "Promo Binder" and all of the other cards in the series binder.
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
  • Posted: June 27, 2020 2:44:52 pm
  • Wondering if there will ever be the option to have a card in multiple binders - If not what is the best way if I want to see a list of all the Auto or Promo cards I have. Would I need to put Promos in one binder, Autos in another binder, sketch cards in anther binder, etc...
  • Posted: June 27, 2020 3:46:02 pm
  • It would never be possible to have a card in more than one binder.

I think the best way would be if I can make it where we classify cards in the system. So flag a card as a promo and then create a report that would show them.

Another possibility (although not ideal) is just put a note that it is a Promo, and then export your collection to Excel and you can filter by that.
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Upper Deck Marvel Beginnings Series II Break Through Card B-84 Punisher Vol.6 #1
  • Upper Deck Captain America Movie Base Card 7
  • Rittenhouse Archives Marvel Dangerous Divas Case Toppers CT1 Black Panther & Divas
  • Cryptozoic The Walking Dead Comic Book Base Card 57 Charismatic