feature requests

Guide Usage - General Questions (NonSport Trading Card Forums)

• Guide Usage

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 14, 2016 11:32:15 pm
  • Hello, I am having difficulty finding the right set to come up in the search. The series name (required) seems difficult to match and there doesn't seem to be a way around it. I'm used to the comic site and am surprised one can't enter the name of the subject of the card (player/character/etc.). Suggestions?
  • Posted: December 16, 2016 6:45:44 pm
  • The searching here is the exact same as the comic site. You can't search for subject/character/player there either. What is the name of the set? Just like on ComicBookRealm.com you can search for a portion. e.g. "ref" should find "Firefly".
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
  • Posted: July 29, 2017 1:48:14 am
  • not sure if this is off topic but is there a way to see if my cards listed for sale have been viewed? also how does the sale process work on this site? do i get an offer if someone wants to buy a card? thanks expander
  • Posted: July 29, 2017 7:38:40 am
  • No way to see if it has been viewed. You should receive a communication from someone if they are interested and you work offline to complete the transaction.
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rittenhouse Archives Marvel 70th Anniversary Base Card 25 1962
  • Cryptozoic The Walking Dead Comic Book Parallel Card 47 Impulses
  • Krome Productions Lady Death All-Chromium NecroChrome Card 1 Steven Hughes
  • Rittenhouse Archives Fantastic Four Archives Base Card 5 Issue #25 - April 1964