feature requests

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign Promo Card (Marvel, 2014) - Missing Manufacturers/Sets/Cards (NonSport Trading Card Forums)

• Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign Promo Card (Marvel, 2014)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 12, 2017 8:59:25 am
  • What is it?
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
  • Posted: September 12, 2017 9:20:47 am
  • it is a card promoting the Marvel Puzzle Quest phone app game. the ebay link i posted shows the front of the card and the back reads:

Download MPQ this weekend to earn Free Bonus Currency has the app store, google play, and steam logos and in small print says *currency paid on game start for new accounts only, then the right side of the back has the MPQ logo with 2 of those scan boxes (1 for iOS and 1 for android). i have pics i can post but unsure how to post them on this site as it is dif from CBR...

The big thing for me personally is that Doom is on the card lol...(obv my fav character)...if it doesnt get added...no biggie, but it is the same dimensions as a regular trading card and same cardboard material.

The other characters included on the card are:
    Spider-Man
    Black Widow
    Iron Man
    Wolverine
    Thor
    Dr. Doom
    The Hood
    Venom
    Juggernaut
    Loki

Last edited September 12, 2017 9:23:10 am
  • Posted: September 12, 2017 10:23:33 am
  • i just realized that there are actually 2 different cards...ugh...mine says dark reign on it (2014) and the one in the post does not...(2017) so there are actually 2 different promos...i can add the other though, now that youve created the shell
  • Posted: September 12, 2017 3:14:09 pm
  • Are you sure you can't create a series now?
  • Posted: September 25, 2017 9:58:02 pm
  • well i think i can except i cannot delete the test one i setup...can you delete "test 2000-2158" that was me testing to see if i can...
  • Posted: September 26, 2017 9:32:10 am
  • I will delete it. You have to create the series and at least one section before you leave that screen.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Upper Deck Captain America Movie Classic Covers C-3 Captain America #100
  • Fleer/Skybox Spider-Man .99 Base Card 24 Kraven
  • Cryptozoic Batman: The Legend Sketch Card  Marcelo Ferreira
  • Fleer/Skybox Batman & Robin: Action Packs   Unopened Box