feature requests

problem with viewing scan of back of card - Corrections Needed (NonSport Trading Card Forums)

• problem with viewing scan of back of card

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 15, 2017 8:27:13 pm
  • not sure where to post this, but unsure if when you click on the back of the card it should move to the large viewer or pop up, but when i try it doesnt do anything....
  • Posted: April 28, 2017 8:22:48 pm
  • Is it still doing it? Can you give me a link to one you are having trouble with?
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
  • Posted: April 28, 2017 10:13:58 pm
  • https://nonsportrealm.com/series/645/0/0/topps-jim-lees-wildcats-base-cards

when i click on #4, the front pops up like it should...but when i click on the top image of the rear of the card, it doesnt pull it up in that preview window..its like that for all sets, at least for me...almost like the coding isnt linked from the rear card image...unless it isnt supposed to...but i figured it would...
  • Posted: April 28, 2017 10:22:12 pm
  • What browser are you using? It is working for me on Chrome.

When I click on the thumbnail the image loads below. When I click on the larger image below it pops up in an overlay.
  • Posted: April 28, 2017 10:23:41 pm
  • i use chrome...it doesnt do anything when i click on either the large or the thumbnail...hmm...maybe my ad blocker is preventing it from working properly
  • Posted: April 28, 2017 10:25:51 pm
  • i turned off my blocker and the main image does expand when i click on it now, but the back of the card still does nothing...doesnt even highlight the box with that blue glow...
  • Posted: April 28, 2017 10:26:46 pm
  • Ad blocker!?!?!?!? Damn it jim! Twisted Evil

Yeah, try incognito mode and see if it works.
  • Posted: April 28, 2017 10:29:22 pm
  • how do i do that lol...
  • Posted: April 28, 2017 10:32:18 pm
  • actually figured that out...but its still not working but only the back of the card...its odd lol...the only reason i run an ad blocker is for when im searching for covers and oddities for cbr lol...dont want to run into anything bad...

Last edited April 28, 2017 10:32:46 pm
  • Posted: April 28, 2017 10:35:29 pm
  • oh got it to work!! sweet...apparently ad block works in incognito mode too lol...
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Cryptozoic The Walking Dead Comic Book Series 2 Base Card 23 The Heart's Desire, Part 5
  • Rittenhouse Archives Marvel Universe Sketch Card  Lawrence Reynolds
  • Topps Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Empty Box
  • Rittenhouse Archives Marvel Greatest Heroes Base Card 17 Colossus