feature requests

Scan View Fix - Corrections Needed (NonSport Trading Card Forums)

• Scan View Fix

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 20, 2018 3:04:58 pm
  • For some reason if i click on a card set, my "Scan" section with the card picture scrolls with my mouse. so i cannot actually see anything but the top of the card no matter how much i scroll down...its pinned.
  • Posted: May 23, 2018 8:52:51 am
  • Can you give me a specific series? I made that fixed so that if you expand a section you can see the card, but it might not work in all cases.
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
  • Posted: June 6, 2018 7:18:40 pm
  • so far (for me anyway) its every set i choose...just tried it on disney infinity 1.0-3.0
  • Posted: June 6, 2018 7:33:14 pm
  • What is your setup? Browser, screen size, etc?
  • Posted: June 7, 2018 4:38:02 am
  • same problem here. If you use the zoom out trick (ctrl+-) you can see it i just have to zoom out to 30% to see the whole thing
  • Posted: June 10, 2018 8:39:32 pm
  • im not sure dough boy...i use a laptop (Toshiba) i dont think its the size of the screen or the computer, it started doing it not to long ago. Didnt do it before. i use chrome its like it isnt pinned to the site desktop for me lol.. for any series...
  • Posted: June 10, 2018 9:28:42 pm
  • Can you please email me a screenshot of what it looks like when you first get to the page?
  • Posted: June 11, 2018 11:58:52 am
  • I undid the change. Can you guys let me know if it is working for you?
  • Posted: June 11, 2018 6:28:07 pm
  • yup, whatever you did today it worked, now i can scroll down without it moving...
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Cryptozoic DC Comics: The Women of Legend Katie Cook Sticker Collection KC-04 Mera
  • Rittenhouse Archives Marvel Dangerous Divas Parallel Card 48 Sister Grimm
  • Impel Marvel Universe III Base Card 133 Blackheart
  • Rittenhouse Archives True Blood Archives Autograph Card  Janina Gavankar as Luna Garza