feature requests

1993 hildebrandt cards - Missing Manufacturers/Sets/Cards (NonSport Trading Card Forums)

• 1993 hildebrandt cards

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 3, 2014 3:44:35 pm
  • have a 1993 Hildebrandt card set 91 card set includes special promo card..
    by comic images
  • Posted: July 4, 2014 2:52:28 pm
  • I just tried the guide.. then hil.. and search.. I got 11 hits.. but only one Hildebrandt card set.. and it's the 1992 set..
    followed the link you gave me.. this could possibly be the set..
    the face of the set has " From Tolkien To Robin Hood
    The fantasy Art of Greg Hildebrandt
    Collector Card Set By Comic Images
  • Posted: July 4, 2014 2:58:31 pm
  • I looked at a source that has all of them and this is the only one I see in 1993. There is only one set titled just Hildebrandt, all of the others have that plus other title information.
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
  • Posted: July 4, 2014 3:09:05 pm
  • thanks.. I went ahead and put the image out there on this.. let me know if it's ok.
  • Posted: July 5, 2014 1:40:37 pm
  • I accepted it as I have no way of knowing for sure. Eventually others will be able to confirm.
    Analyst/Programmer by Day, Nerd by Night
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Upper Deck Thor Movie Base Card 35
  • Upper Deck Marvel Beginnings Series III Break Through Card B-107 The Amazing Spider-Man (vol. 1) #129
  • SkyBox X-Men: Series 2   Unopened Pack
  • Fleer/Skybox Marvel Creators Collection 98 (MCC98) SketchaGraph Card  Joe Prado